Saturday, June 7, 2014

Aishling's Day in the Life #1: Carrick on Shannon

Steve and I took a trip to see Kerrie for the day so I decided to take some photos and do a day in the life. I've only ever done one other "day in the life" for the #LetsTalkBlogChallenge and have always wanted to start doing more of them so I will start a new series! :D

”

On the way to Carrick on Shannon, first thing we done was stop at Whyte's shop in Legan to get a bottle of water. It was a lovely day and nice and warm so we needed all the water!





It's a fairly long drive but some good music and nice weather helps it go by quickly.




In the town of Carrick on Shannon it's quite old and quaint with shops and restaurants taking up space in old buildings. We were lucky enough to visit when it was quieter than usual so there was a nice relaxed feel about the place.


You can park along the Shannon just beside the marina and also take a walk long it. It is very pretty!

”

Steve enjoying his day out! Aww :P

”


We walked down passed the bridge but didn't venture any further and said we would do so next time.




Then a cute little swan decided to say hello!


Time to say goodbye to Mr. Swan and be on our way before those stormy clouds get us!

”


Our last stop was this beautiful and amazing smelling shop that sells all things Lavender! Bath bombs, soaps, candles, moisturisers! It's just wonderful especially if you're a fan of Lavender like me! I will try and take more photos of the inside next time. Also there are little witches and bats filled with Lavender that I NEED to get next time I visit! Eeeeee! :D


That's all for this post! Hope you enjoyed! I will be sure to have more Day in the Life posts soon!
Oh and all photos are taken with my iPhone and edited in all different apps! :)

Until next time, thanks for reading!





No comments:

Post a Comment