Saturday, April 26, 2014

Lush Review - Fluffy Egg




I have so many Lush products bought over the last few months that I need to use up. So as I use them I will be doing some reviews! First up is Fluffy Egg Bath Bomb which is out for Easter. Let me tell you, this smells amazing! It smells like sweets and you could smell it all day! I was storing it in my sock drawer and the smell was incredible every time I opened it! It is worth getting for the smell alone. I think Lush calls it their Candy Fluff fragrance.

It dissolves very quick turning the water into an amazing bright pink colour, which you can see in the background of the first photo. The flowers even dissolve super quick until you're left with just the lovely pink water that smells like sweets. The only thing I didn't like about this was it didn't leave the water feeling soft or moisturising. So make sure and have some body lotion or butter to put on after your bath.

Overall I would buy this again for the scent alone. It really does smell that amazing. Especially when you drop it into lovely warm water. At the moment my bathroom still smells like it and will probably stay that way for awhile! I hope! I think if it had of just been a bit more moisturising and maybe lasted a little longer when dissolving this would have been on of my all time favourites. But still, that smell!





2 comments:

  1. That is such a pretty bath bomb! So girly and gorgeous and perfect for Spring/Summer xx

    Gemma // missmakeupmagpie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. And the smell is perfect too! So sweet! :D
    Thanks for stopping by! :)

    ReplyDelete