Saturday, March 22, 2014

Lush Review - Inhale Exhale Bath Bomb



I'm only just after using this one. Inhale Exhale Bath Bomb. A woman in the Lush shop at Henry Street Dublin let me test it out! She said its from the new Spring range that is out at the moment. She had a jug of water for it to fizz in, I popped it in, it fizzed away and it smelt amazing. She said the red side fizzes up first quickly so you can breathe in the neroli and rose oils. Then as you lie back while the blue one takes its time at fizzing away you can enjoy your bath and the awesome woody smell. The blue side takes as long at 10 minutes to fizzy out completely and goes lovely and frothy!

The water is at first a pink with white and blue froth on top. As the blue slowly dissolves the water it changes into an amazing deep purple.

I really loved this one. It smells amazing. With Black Pepper Oil, Sandlewood Oil, Cedarwood Oil and lots of others it has an wonderful earthy smell.

It makes for a long super relaxing bath. Nice and warm and tingly and I could feel it really relaxing my legs especially.

I'm out of the bath now about half an hour or more and I can still get the smell of it on my skin and I love it. I will be repurchasing this one for sure!




2 comments:

  1. Hey I've tagged you in this Spring post! Happy Easter :) http://kerryshabitat.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/spring-tag-favourite-parts-of-spring.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! Thanks so much! :D Happy Easter to you too! ^_^

    ReplyDelete