Friday, October 11, 2013

Wishlist: New Look - Autumn/Winter Boots

The only boots I own are Doc Martens. I love them oh so very much and especially coming into the colder and wetter weather. I have been searching for a new ankle boot though. They give an amazing edge to any outfit and are perfect for Autumn and Winter.

The one I'm drooling over at the moment is this amazing Black Chunky Cut Out Buckle Ankle Boots €39.99. I'm in love with them! I love how chunky they are, the little bit of a wedge/heel, the 90's look and those buckles! Also love the little cut out bit! I love wearing cute socks and would love to have them peeking out! Not sure they'd be great for the very wet weather but still their looks win it for me.





Next up are these amazing Black Leather Biker Boots €85.99. On the pricy side but they're real leather. They're definitely a great Autumn/Winter boot! Keeping you nice and dry while you stomp through everything!And how amazing would they make any outfit look?


I love all the detail. Especially the studded strap around the back of the boot.




With those two being my favourites here are a few more I really like!






These are all from New Look as they have an amazing collection of boots and clothes at the moment! Next up I will have a New Look Clothes Wishlist so watch this space...!!





No comments:

Post a Comment