Tuesday, August 13, 2013

The Blindfold MakeUp Challenge!



Finally I got around to editing our Blindfold MakeUp Challenge! It is hilarious so be sure to watch! I was in stitches laughing when editing! :D

We have had a bit of a break there for awhile. I wasn't feeling up to blogging or doing videos (the video editor I have is a pain!) and things just got in the way. Kerrie has moved house so she is now a good bit away from me! So along with some videos we do together we will also be doing separate videos from time to time. It will be weird doing videos by ourselves but it will be an experience and hopefully fun :P

I will get back to blog now soon. I do have some reviews of products to come! So watch this space...


Enjoy the video and remember we love comments! :D






No comments:

Post a Comment