Monday, June 10, 2013

OOTD: Vintage

I bought this dress from Mod Cloth a couple of years ago and never wore it until this weekend! My Mammy and my godfather Johnny had a joined surprise birthday party so I decided it was the perfect time to wear it! These photos are taken the day after as I got no photos of it on the night! I had to wear it again the next day cos its just too nice :P



 Dress: ModCloth
Sunglasses: Specsavers
Wedge Sandals: Can't remember where, bought years ago.
Necklace: Penney's/Primark
Brooch: Vintage Fair
(Bottom Left: Steve made me pose like that :P)


My hair looked much better the night before. The flower hair clip I borrowed from my mammy.



 The day before the party I went on search for a pearl necklace (not a real one obviously) cause I knew it would go with this dress perfectly! Found a nice cheap one in Penney's!
The goat brooch I bought at a Vintage Fair a while back for only €2. It's apparently mother of pearl.
My wedge sandals I have them in years. I got them in 2004 I think? So 9 years?! I haven't worn them a lot because we don't really get great weather here, it's very rare!


Me and Steve!


And lastly a photo of Steve showing me how to pose :P



As always you can keep up to date with us on on Facebook, Twitter and now Tumblr! so please be sure to go and like/follow! 








5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous dress, I really love the animal print on those sunglasses. Cute brooch. Steve looks like a natural poser. ;P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stephen where did you learn that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks you Sian! :D Haha he sure is! I'm terrible at posing naturally myself! I'll have to get used to getting my photo taken :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is really hard at first to act natural in front of a camera, its very easy to freeze, but the more you do it the easier it gets. Its great if you and your photographer can have a laugh while you're shooting too, which is why my pictures my brother takes are usually pretty good.

    ReplyDelete