Monday, December 10, 2012

Purple Haze

I have a bunch of faves I want to share on this theme, there are just so many pretty awesome purple things. Hope you enjoy!

I saw this on facebook and had to share it, I think it looks amazing.  If I had the patience, time and money this is how I'd have my hair!

It's surprising how such an outrageous colour can look so classy.  There seem to be highlights and low lights, maybe a darker purple and silver?  If anyone knows where this picture originally came from please let me know!

This lipstick is from Lancome's Midnight Rose Collection, the colour is Prune Mantille and I WANT IT!

I really do love lamp
A Tiffany Lamp


Rebel With a Cosmos

Kitchen Aid !Sugar Plum Fairy     
Cosmos Leggings from Modcloth, Sugar Plum Fairy from Philosophy, Kitchen Aid purple. Santa please bring them to me!!



Bye for now!



No comments:

Post a Comment