Thursday, October 25, 2012

Etsy Finds #3: Halloween Special



Two wonderfully evil women from awesome films.




Also love the Skeleton Hand hair clips!



All by vontrash

I have no idea which one I want more. Just too awesome!




Woodcut Spooky Pin by AnOldSchoolGhoul

Be sure to check their shop for other awesome spooky pins.



 Beetlejuice Handbook for the Recently Deceased iPhone Hard Case by LuckybrewDesigns

Beetlejuice beetlejuice beetlejuice! One of the most awesomest and unusual things I found on Etsy! :D


Hope you enjoyed that Halloween Special of Etsy's things I found. You can find all my favourites here :)



  

1 comment:

  1. Very nice blog,I'm a your new follower, if you decide to follow my blog http://lacreativitadianna.blogspot.it/ ... I'd love to!
    greetings from Italy

    ReplyDelete