Monday, September 17, 2012

Etsy Finds #1

I'm addicted to Etsy. I can never seem to stay off it. It has some of the most amazing handmade jewelery and bits and bobs that you'd never find anywhere else. Here is a collection of awesome things I've found on Etsy! :D

Beetle Brooch
This is my favourite Etsy find this week. Turquoise is one of my favourite colours and I've been searching for an awesome piece of Beetle jewelery!

Jack Nicholson Earrings
I don't think I even have to say how amazing these are.


I Love Moustaches Acrylic Necklace
It's true, I do.

Black Hair Bow with Neon Green Bats
I'm loving these type of hair ties/bows recently. The neon green bats are too awesome!

Fox Head Ring
And I'll leave you with this incredibly cute fox head ring. The size of the ring is adjustable and I just love that the fox head isn't oversized, it's a nice little cute size on your finger! Its far too cute!


No comments:

Post a Comment