Thursday, August 14, 2014

FOTD - Wet 'n' Wild Comfort Zone

My face of the day using Wet 'N' Wild's 'Comfort Zone' pallet on my eyes.  These shadows are so pigmented and lovely and soft.  They are all shimmery, which I like but if you aren't a fan they may not be for you.  They can be worn intensly or used sparingly as a soft wash of colour. 

** That is a scar on the lower right eye as you look at the pics (not stray eyeliner :P)

 
With and Without Glasses
  

Focus on the eye; I used Maybellines 'On and On Bronze' as a base.
In the corner to the middle I used the 'eyelid' shade on the left of the WnW pallet
Followed by the left 'definer' shader on the outer eyelid blended inwards.
Next I blended up and highlight under brow with the 'browbone' shade on the right hand side of the pallet.
I lined top and bottom water line with Urban Decay Demolition pencil and did my upper liner with L'oreal Superliner
  

My Brows are filled using an angled brush and a mix of 'Naked 2'and 'Crave' from the UD Naked Basics Pallet. Then I went over them with MeMeMe's 'Arch Angel' Brow gel to add texture.

On my lashes I've got the Eyeko Skinny Brush Mascara




For my base I primed with Rimmel Fix & Perfect Pro Primer.  Covered redness with Vichy Dermablend Foundation Stick.  My foundation is the Bourjois Healthy Mix in Vanilla Clair. My undereye concealer is the Rimmel 'Wake me Up' in Ivory 10.


You can find Wet n Wild & Catrice Cosmetics in Ireland in Penny's and various Pharmacies.  Look out for MeMeMe in your local Chemist too :)

Until next time,


1 comment:

  1. What's that Rimmel primer like? What's the MeMeMe brow gel like? And what's the Bourjois Healthy Mix foundation like? I want to try it! And what's their blushes like?! TELL ME!!! :P

    ReplyDelete